This video is a step by step guide to reinstalling OSX Mountain Lion on a Macbook Pro.
1. Step one is to insert the OSX DVD into the slot drive of the Macbook Pro.
2. Start the install.
3. Agree to the Apple terms and conditions.
4. Select the local disk you want to install the OSX too.
5. Enter in your password to start the install.
6. Click Restart.
7. The OSX will install and it will restart again.
OSX Mountain Lion can be downloaded from Itunes and can be installed from the download package.
This video is a tutorial on how to set a home page in internet explorer 9. This video has examples of both Google home page and Hotmail home page.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools icon.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. Change your home page under the home page tab.
The video is a tutorial on how to install Windows Movie Maker Live Without the extra bundled software.
1. Search for Windows Movie maker on Google.com
2. Click on the download now link.
3. Click on run.
4. Choose the programs you want to install.
5. Untick everything, but leave Movie Maker ticked.
This video is a tutorial on how to stop your Microsoft LifeCam webcam from auto zooming.
Auto zooming can be really annoying when you are trying to record a video and the webcam keeps focusing in and out.
This video is a tutorial on how to create a bootable osx mountain lion USB drive. This step by step guide will show you how to download and extract the mountain lion files and install them to a USB drive so then you can boot into that usb drive and install OSX on a mac.