This video is a step by step guide on how to remove a bootcamp partition and install Windows support software from Apple.
1. Log into your Macbook Pro.
2. Open up finder and in the spotlight bar type: bootcamp.
3. Select bootcamp from the menu.
4. On the introduction screen click continue.
5. You will have two options, Uninstall Windows 7 and download Windows support software.
6. Choose either of these two options and you can download Windows support software and remove the partition as needed.
7. When you boot back into Windows 7, go into the usb where you have downloaded the Windows support software and run the setup file.
This will install all the Windows drivers for her laptop.