If my video helps you please like it. 🙂
I was lucky enough to unbox my first Mac mini server today.
In this video you will see a brand new Mac mini server being unboxed. This video also shows you the supported ports on the back on the Mac Mini Server and the cables you should get with your server.
1 x Mac mini server
1 x Power cable
1 x HDMI to DVI converter cable
Ports on the back of the Mac mini server:
1 x Power port
1 x Gigabit Ethernet
1 x FireWire 800
1 x HDMI port
1 x Thunderbolt
4 x USB 3 ports
1 x SD Card Slot
1 x Audio in
1 x Audio out
How to use your mobile phone as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Do you want to share your mobile phones 3G data and internet connection with other mobile phone or computers? Are you not in the office but want to browse the internet from your laptop? Well now you can share your Iphones 3G internet connection via the personal hotspot feature on the IPhone 4S and IPhone 5.
1. How to find Personal Hotspot.
• Go into Settings menu.
• Go into Personal Hotspot.
2. If you don’t have Personal Hotspot under the Settings menu.
• If you can’t find the Personal Hotspot menu under the Settings menu you need to tune it on under the Settings > General >Cellular menu. Go into the Personal Hotspot menu and switch it on.
• If you are using this function for the first time you will have to Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
3. Set your password for Wi-Fi Hotspot.
• Add in a Wi-Fi Password, this will be used when your other devices want to connect to the Iphone.
4. Connect to your IPhone hotspot
• Find your Iphone in the list of available Wi-Fi networks on any device that you want to connect to the hotspot.
• Select your Iphone in the list of Access points.
• Type in your password that you used in step 3 above.
• Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi, try browsing the internet with your web browser.